Ghost story, Dark tales and anything to do with underworld

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Odd Dreams Turn Into Real Life Nightmare

I just got back from a 7 month deployment to nowhere and anywhere. I was stationed at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton and just moved into my uncles house in Carlsbad, Ca.
My first week there was normal. I was caught up on sleep from being in the middle east and my internal clock was working just fine. I've been back in the US for a little over a month. My second week at the new house wasn't that great. I was always waking up at 3am or sometime in between 3am and 4am. I decided to drink Monsters and Red Bulls so I could crash when I stayed up. I still woke up at that time. I dealt with it by calling my wife, who was in Seattle and stayed on the phone with me until we woke up. (I know I know...awww...). But it seriously worked every time. I would call her at 3am or whenever I woke up or we would just sleep on the phone together and I would sleep right through.
The 3rd week of August (and this is when things get crazy). Monday, I am half awake half asleep, laying on my back, on my bed. Being in my drowsy state, I saw or had a dream of a high school version of me, in my wrestling sweats, standing at the foot of the bed. I said to myself, "This is going to be a F***** up night" and rolled over on my left side. Some time passed and I see a tiny little, bowl cut haired head. It was me when I was a toddler at the left side of the bed. Slowly the tiny hands reach up and then there's a little toddler me on top of the bed crawling towards me. I remember thinking, "S***, here we go". Before I knew it, little me is on top of me, eating my heart. At least that's what my last thought was before I sat up and looked around. I turned the light on, found my cell phone, called my wife back up and went to sleep. I just laughed it off and told all my buddies and we made jokes. I never put much more thought into it.
The second night, I was on the phone with my wife and passed out. I had a dream that I was at my family's old house in Seattle. It was a one story house in a cul de sac. I was messing around with my sisters when these 2 guys knocked on the door. Their eyes were glowing amber-ish red. I figured they were demons, inside of these 2 people. I asked them what they wanted and they said, "We want to eat your souls!". I laughed and told my older sister what they wanted and she started to fight them. I get into the fight and I pull out my knife and stab one in the back of the neck and twist it all around. All of a sudden, everything changes and everyone disappears. I'm in a new building, with metal stairs leading up to brick wall, with no door. I look around and see a boarded up window and a metal door. I open the door and I see the "demon people" with guns, patrolling the area. I hear an evil hiss and one comes charging at me. I take him out and take his gun. Oddly enough, a door appeared out of nowhere and I opened it to discover a kitchen, with 3 tables in the middle, and weapons stacked on the tables. I tried to sneak around but a demon man saw me and hissed at me, so I shoot him. I was then surrounded by more demon people, them shooting me and me shooting them, until I fell on the floor and started grabbing weapons off the tables. They jumped on me and I tried to shoot them all but they didn't die and neither did I. We all ran out of bullets and then they helped me up and we laughed. I woke up literally laughing. Told my wife and my buddies and once again, just laughed it off and joked around.
Wednesday night, I am in bed early because I am on the shooting range for the week and have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn. I slept early and didn't get to call my wife. I was up at 2:58am and I called my wife. We fall asleep on the phone. I'm laying on my stomach, with the phone on my left ear, as my head is facing left. My arms are above my head, underneath my pillow. I dream about an exorcism at a random house I've never been to, with people I've never met. All of sudden I hear, "GO GO GO"! And we all run downstairs in a garage and get into a double sliding door, white mini van. We drive away and the guy sitting next to me starts screaming like he's on fire. He's looking out through the rear window and I turn to look. I see this transparent green demon with an ugly hideous face, long sharp teeth and the only way to describe its hair is long and sharp. It was looking right at me, smiling.
I begin to wake up from this dream and I try to open my eyes. That's when I feel my sheets being pulled, my arms are pulled by the sheets, making my hands touch my head. My bed creaks. I feel something straddling my back. I feel the weight, and the bed sinks and creaks some more. It felt like someone was sitting on my back, with their knees digging into my lats. I can't move, open my eyes or scream. I can't do anything. I felt helpless and I would've cried but I couldn't. Then I heard my wife say something. And it goes away. I flip the light on grab my pistol and look. I look for something, someone or anything to cause them pain. I'm pissed and scared at the same time. But no one is there. Just me and my pistol. It was around 340am when "it" let me go.
I wake my wife up and tell her everything. We pray and we pray. (We are both Catholic, getting ready to be married in church, already married in court) I can't sleep, I refuse to. I go to my buddies house and tell him what happened. I sleep on his couch and go to work. I tell the rest of my buddies what happened, no one laughs, no one jokes.
I don't have sleep paralysis, so please don't mention it. I was fully awake when it happened. I don't have PTSD. Or any mental or emotional issues. I was 22 years old, and in the best physical shape as a US Marine can be, and is suppose to be. I didn't take drugs or was intoxicated by alcohol or any mind and body altering substances. Before those three days, I didn't watch any evil, demon, war movies or TV shows (but I did watch the Paranormal Activity movie a month later).
Hag, demon, pissed off spirit, or the ghost of a cowgirl-whatever it was, didn't mean well. And it wasn't done with me. I refer back to what happened to me when I was 15. Is it coming back?

No comments:

Post a Comment